Thursday, December 2, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


In honor of the season, I'm going to be sharing lots of goodies with you.  There's three ways you can get them: 

1) Sign up for my newsletter to receive new holiday freebies every week in December.  It's super fast and easy and you can do it right now by going HERE.

2) Spend $20 during the month of December at my digital shop HERE and get special access to download anything else I add to my shop for the rest of the month for free ($50 value). Just forward your receipt to me at creativitybycrystal@yahoo.com.

3) Take my "Blog Design Basics" for Blogger Class by going HERE and choose from 6 different pre-made blog designs to decorate your blog for the holidays (also applies to anyone who has previously taken the class).

*Go HERE to see how I'm participating in Ali Edward's "December Daily" project using one of my pre-made holiday blog designs.

Want to hear some more great news?!  Everything at JessicaSprague.com is on sale for 20% off the entire month of December (including classes)!!! And when you spend $20, you get this Collaboration Kit for FREE!  So what are you waiting for?!  Head on over to my shop HERE and treat yourself to a little holiday cheer. :)

Oh!  And one more added bonus.....for today only, you can get this super cute hybrid kit created by Jen Tapler using my "Merry and Bright" Collection for only $1 when you go HERE!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment